Sunday, August 16, 2015

Decorating My Workspace

It's taken me a while to decorate my new office space. The Eiffel Tower pencil sharpener reminds me of the last time I was in Paris on a sub 24-hour walking tour after several days of cycling in Provence. The troll is a dear friend I appropriated from my son more than 10 years ago. I love her to pieces. Her helmet straps are barely hanging in there - I'm almost afraid to dust her! I received the Papyrus card this summer. It's a 3-dimensional work of art made of paper, plastic and metal. If the bicycle were real, it might be the swankiest ride ever - flower power to the extreme!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who fills her cubicle with bicycle love. How do you brighten your office?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to increased Spam, I am moderating comments. Thank you for your patience.